For more than 140 years, individuals from across the globe have sought care from specialists at the Emory Eye Center. Much of this ongoing care would not be possible without the support of our donors who generously fund pioneering research, the latest technology and specialized services that help people of all ages protect or restore their eyesight and improve the quality of their lives.
With your support, together we can help further the commitment to excellence in patient care, research and teaching, as well as our emerging global outreach program. Gifts to the Emory Eye Center enable us to continue our work with blinding diseases in children, inherited eye disorders, eye conditions due to aging, and much more.
To make a gift via mail, please make checks payable to Emory Eye Center. Please make a note in the memo section to indicate that your gift is for the Emory Eye Center and include fund information if you know the area you would like your gift to support.
Mail checks to:
Office of Gift Records
1762 Clifton Road, Suite 1400
Atlanta, GA 30322
If you would like to make a tribute or memorial gift, please include a note with your check that gives the name of the person the gift is in honor of, and the name(s) and address(es) of whom you would like us to notify about the gift.
You can help us create the future at Emory Eye Center in a variety of ways:
• Annual Gifts support a variety of critical needs throughout the year and unrestricted gifts have the flexibility to be applied to needs as they arise.
• Named Giving opportunities provide long-lasting support of eye research and patient care.
• Gifts of Stock offer you an advantageous way to support Emory Eye Center. You can complete the Making a Gift of Stock (pdf file) form to transfer your gift and return it by mail or email to the Office of the Controller. To learn more about making gifts of stock or to make a gift of stock to Emory Eye Center, please contact:
Office of the Controller
305 Administration Building
Atlanta, GA 30322
• Planned Giving and Bequest contributions not only help ensure the future of Emory Eye Center, but can also result in appealing tax and income benefits for you.
• Matching Gifts are an important source of support for Emory Eye Center, and we encourage you to apply for a match from your employer. Visit the Emory Office of Annual Giving website to find out if your company matches gifts.
NOTE: If your fund is not in the dropdown menu, please use the “other” option to indicate what area your gift should support.
For more information about the many ways to support Emory Eye Center, please contact:
Senior Director of Development
May 2016 | Rollover Anytime: Congress recently made the IRA charitable rollover permanent. No more waiting until the end of each year to see if Congress extends the law that allows qualified charitable distributions directly from IRAs. IRA charitable rollover gifts can now be made year-round.
If you are 70½ or older, you can give up to $100,000 each year directly from your IRA to charities such as Emory.
The transfer generates neither taxable income nor a tax deduction, so you still benefit even if you do not itemize your tax deductions. Your IRA charitable rollover gift can satisfy all or part of your required minimum distribution for the year.
The transfer may be made in addition to any other charitable giving you have planned.
To learn more, contact Emory's gift planning professionals at 404.727.8875 or email@example.com
Copyright © Emory Eye Center - All Rights Reserved | Emory Clinic Building B, 1365B Clifton Road, NE, Atlanta, Georgia 30322 USA